Fallibroome Academy Sports Association
Just another WordPress site
What is the Fallibroome Sports Association?
The Fallibroome Sports Association (FSA) is a supporting body to the extracurricular sporting provision provided by The Fallibroome Academy.
Join the Fallibroome Sports Association mailing list
Join the FSA mailing list today to keep up to date with the news from the Association. Being a member of the FSA mailing list you will receive:
- Notifications of all FSA events
- Advanced ticketing news to all events
- A copy of the ‘Falli PE News’ termly newsletter
- An invitation to the FSA meetings
- Minutes of the FSA meetings
Click on the button below to sign up.
The objectives of the association are:
- to raise funds for the provision of school sport.
- to promotoe sport with students at school and within the community.
- to encourage closer links between home and school.
- to foster the spirit of loyalty.
- to strengthen the ties between the community.
- to support the objectives of the department in encouraging participation in sport amongst students.
- to encourage a closer understanding and friendship between parents of students attending the school.
- to provide a useful social function, fundraising events provide an opportunity for parents, staff and pupils to get together.